- Due to overnight rain we are working through delays/changes of our two tournaments this weekend.
6:00 AM UPDATE
NEWTON PARK/LAKEVILLE - Planning to begin games at 10am. There's still rain in the area so we'll update if anything changes.
PATRIOT PARK/MICHIGAN CITY - Michigan City - CANCELED FOR SUNDAY - Unfortunately with the continuing rain and the damage done from all the rain overnight, there's just not going to be a chance to get the fields playable today to complete the tournament. Sorry we couldn't make it happen - we hope you make the best of the rest of the weekend.